BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY – MINIMUM NET LOAN MONIES OF £100,000
Our finance terms
- Maximum Loan to Value 70%
- The inclusion of additional security will enable a facility equivalent to 100% of purchase value
- Maximum Loan Period – 24 months
- Rolled up interest or interest only
- Interest Rates between 0.5% per month and 1.5% per month
- Minimum property borrowing facility – £100,000
Finance for rural businesses across Great Britain
Here at Farm and Equestrian Finance we pride ourselves in offering the very best, developmental finance solutions for our clients. From Equestrian mortgages to finance for land, start-up rural businesses and agricultural diversification projects – we are able to help.
Non-regulated development finance for rural enterprises and development projects
Our finance options are unregulated. This happens when the agricultural or rural property in question is being used as security for business or investment purposes which will never be occupied by the borrower on completion of the project or any member of the immediate family. Finance also becomes unregulated when it is taken out under the name of an agricultural company or enterprise, instead of a person.
Holiday Let Finance
Finance for owners of holiday lets & those diversifying into holiday lets.Learn more